Explore Our Programs
We offer a wide variety of programs and initiatives at the Center for Mindfulness, designed to make mindfulness and compassion understandable, practical, and accessible to all.
Whether you are living with illness or chronic pain, are seeking to improve your resilience or performance, are an experienced practitioner looking to broaden or deepen your practice, or are simply curious about how mindfulness and compassion could benefit you, you are welcome here.
All of our courses are facilitated by our warm and welcoming Certified Teachers, who have received extensive training and have a broad range of experiences in professional and personal life settings.
- In-person classes and workshops for the public at our Center, located in the UTC area;
- Professional trainings and retreats for future mindfulness teachers, held all over the world;
- Customized presentations, classes and workshops for organizations & workplaces of all kinds, including Healthcare, K-12 and Higher Education, Legal, Tech and more;
- Public retreats, held offsite at various retreat centers nationwide;
- Research studies and partnerships through Dr. Fadel Zeidan’s lab.
UC SAN DIEGO HEALTH EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT
We have partnered with the UC San Diego Health Employee Wellness Program. UCSD Health Employees are eligible for a yearly subsidy of up to $210 for any of our programs. Learn more here!