Mindfulness programs are growing exponentially and are being integrated into society worldwide. There is a reason. Research shows that mindfulness training is extremely effective as a means of increasing the health and functioning of the mind and body. Offering ways to navigate everyday moments in wise and effective ways, this training is essential in our modern-day world to help us cope with the complexities of our high-stress lives. People often ask about how they can educate themselves and others about mindfulness. One way is through our Speakers Bureau.
Informing, educating, and encouraging experiences of mindfulness are part of our mission. To this end, our Speakers Bureau can offer inspiration and information to your school, place of business, or another venue. Members of our team are available to speak on a wide range of topics. Topics include, but are not limited to: "what is mindfulness;" self-care; work stress; relationships; parenting; pain; anxiety; depression; self-compassion; nursing; technology, and more. We have many presentation formats to suit your needs and budget.
|Presentation Topics Include||Presentation Formats Include|
Recent Presentations Include:
- "What is Mindfulness?" - 45 minutes - Doris Howell Foundation
- "A Taste of Mindfulness" - 60 minutes - SDSU Senior Undergraduates
- "Mindful Communication- Reduce Stress & Improve Relationships" 45 minutes - Sempra Energy
- "Mindfulness: Coping With - 60 Minutes - 2013 International Erdheim-Chester Disease (ECD)Conference Difficult Medical Conditions" - Patients, Caregivers, and Doctors
- "Mindfulness and Self Care" - 90 minutes - UCSD Nurse Educators
- "Mindful Eating Conscious Living" - 30 Minutes - Women's Wellness Day
- "Mindfulness in Schools" - 60 Minutes - National Charity League
- "Mindfulness, Meditation & Yoga" - 3 Hours – UCSD Department of Reproductive Medicine