Schedule and Registration
|Day & Time
Starting in January 2024
|Second Friday of the Month
12:30 p.m. - 1 p.m. PDT
|Noriko Morita Harth and Helen Kim
Join us for a 30-minute, experiential session on Mindfulness & Compassion Practices. The workshop is offered on a donation base. It is designed to help participants understand how to cultivate moment-to-moment awareness and compassionate ways of relating to the mind and body through various practices and Q&A. During this Workshop, participants will learn how to...
- Practice mindfulness, self-compassion, meditation, and yoga.
- Increase ability to relax while resting in the present moment.
- Improve ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Release tensions and increase energy.
- Cultivate skills in being present to bring more joy, creativity, and happiness into life.
Who should attend this workshop?
Anyone curious about mindfulness, compassion, meditation, and yoga as it is presented in our Mindfulness-Based and Compassion-Based programs! This session is for people who have little to no experience or would like to jump start their practice with these methods, including those who are considering taking our center's programs, such as MBSR, MBCT, MSC, and more. It is also for people looking for a community and on-going opportunities to practice Mindfulness.