Schedule and Registration
Note: CFM requires a minimum of 10 registrants per program. Classes with fewer than 10 registrants will be cancelled and provided a refund. Please be aware of this when making arrangements to attend this program.
|Day & Time
|February 29 - April 18, 2024
2 p.m. - 4 p.m. PST
|March 23, 2024
9 a.m. - 1 p.m. PST
|Half-Day Retreat included with the January MBIPPI course
Embark on a transformative journey with our unique course, seamlessly blending mindfulness training and education on the science of psychedelics. Discover the power of mindfulness as a foundation for navigating professionally led psychedelic experiences--learning to approach your experience with clarity, presence, and intention. Explore the depths of consciousness, guided by ancient mindfulness practices and modern insights.
Mindful Preparation and Integration for Psychedelic Interventions course offers a comprehensive understanding of both mindfulness and psychedelic science, providing tools for stress reduction, inner exploration, and personal growth. Gain practical skills to prepare for and integrate profound psychedelic experiences, harnessing their potential for healing and self-discovery.
Join a supportive community and expert-led sessions, unlocking a holistic approach to well-being that combines mindfulness practices and the transformative potential of psychedelics. Begin your journey toward inner harmony and expanded consciousness.
Legal Statement: Please note that our course strictly adheres to all relevant local, national, and international laws regarding the use, possession, and distribution of controlled substances. We do not condone, facilitate, or engage in the use or procurement of illegal substances. The educational content provided about substances such as psilocybin is for informational and academic purposes only and does not constitute encouragement or promotion of their use in any form that would contravene existing laws.
Ethical Statement: We uphold a strong commitment to ethical practices and responsible education. Our curriculum aims to provide factual, evidence-based information regarding substances like psilocybin, focusing on their historical, cultural, psychological, and therapeutic aspects. We prioritize the safety, well-being, and legal compliance of our students and do not endorse or advocate the use of any illegal substances. Our intention is to foster informed discussions, critical thinking, and ethical decision-making in the realm of psychedelics and related topics.
- Increased Knowledge: Participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of classical psychedelics/plant medicines, contemplative practices, integration techniques, the benefits and risks of psychedelic use, as well as the legal and ethical guidelines associated with psychedelic use. b.
- Enhanced Skills: Participants will acquire practical skills for self-reflection, emotional regulation, mindfulness, and integration of their psychedelic experiences -- enabling them to safely and effectively navigate, integrate, and benefit from the transformational potential of these practices. c.
- Increased Self-Awareness: Participants will learn evidenced-based mindfulness practices for deepening self-awareness, gaining deeper insight into their conditioned emotions, beliefs, and behavior patterns, and develop a greater understanding of the impact their psychedelic experiences may have on their psychological, emotional, and behavioral health. Participants will also develop an understanding of their choice to take plant medicine and how it is determined by many factors: including, but not limited to, culture, society, gender, race, experiences of personal and generational trauma, spirituality, and many more.
- Supportive Community: Participants will be given the opportunity to develop and foster a sense of community and connection with others on a similar--a safe and non-judgmental space for sharing, learning and compassionate support.
- Improved Integration: Participants will demonstrate an increased ability to integrate psychedelic experiences, making meaning from insights, and applying them to personal growth and positive life changes.
- Emotional Well-being: Participants will report improved emotional regulation, resilience, and the ability to navigate difficult emotions both during psychedelic experiences and in daily life.
- Ethical Engagement: Participants will show an increased understanding of ethical considerations, harm reduction practices, and responsible use of psychedelics, promoting safety and integrity in their engagement with plant medicine.
- Personal Transformation: Participants experience profound personal growth, healing, and positive life changes resulting from the integration of contemplative practices and psychedelic experiences.
- Community Impact: Graduates of the course become advocates for the synergistic application of mindfulness-based interventions with the safe and intentional use of psychedelics, actively supporting others in their integration journeys and contributing to the destigmatization and responsible use of psychedelics.
- Cultural Shift: The course contributes to a broader cultural shift towards recognizing and valuing the transformative potential of classical psychedelics and contemplative practices, leading to increased acceptance, research, and accessibility to psychedelic therapies.
- People interested in mindfulness-based interventions and their synergistic relationship with classic psychedelic plant medicine.
- People contemplating psychedelic assisted therapy and looking for skills to manage perceptions and emotions associated with the process.
- People wanting to sustain the impact of psychedelic-assisted therapies--further integrating these transformational experiences into their daily lives.
8-week Course Fee
The course includes the handouts, guided meditations and instruction and is offered for $575 ($525 if you pay in full 30 days in advance for the course).
UC SAN DIEGO EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT
UC San Diego Employees may take the course for $525 (or $475 if you pay in full 30 days prior to the start of class).
UC SAN DIEGO HEALTH EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT
We have partnered with the UC San Diego Health Employee Wellness Program. UC San Diego Health Employee Fee: $365.
UCSD Health Employees are eligible for a yearly subsidy of up to $210 for any of our programs. Learn more here!
Additional $50 fee for CE credits.
Continuing education credits are awarded in the following categories: American Psychological Association and Board of Registered Nursing.
Psychologists: UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness maintains responsibility for this program and its content. CE credit: 20.0
California licensed MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, LCSWs: This activity is an approved continuing education program by the American Psychological Association. Credit hours may be applied to your license renewal through the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. CE credit: 20.0
Nurses: UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing to sponsor continuing education. Provider Number CEP16351. Contact hours: 24.0
A refund (minus your $50 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit) will be made for cancellations in writing via email to email@example.com prior to the 2nd class will. There will be no refund after the 2nd class.
In the unlikely event that the course is canceled, UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness is responsible only for a full refund of the registration fee and not for transportation, hotel accommodations or any miscellaneous expenses.