Read the full course description and register.
Navigating Life’s Challenges is a 5-Day residential adaptation of the empirically-supported 8-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program. In this program you will experience the key components of the 8-Week MBSR program as developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn. Participating in Navigating Life’s Challenges is an ideal experience for anyone who does not have access to being able to participate in a formal 8-week MBSR program. Holding the heart of the 8-week MBSR program we journey together to mindfully explore ways of navigating and cultivating a new healthier relationship to the challenges and struggles in our lives. Navigating Life’s Challenges is for anyone who would like to learn more effective coping skills that have the potential to lower and change their relationship to stress.
This highly participatory program will include:
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
- Gentle stretching and mindful movement
- Inquiry exercises to enhance awareness in everyday life
- Individually tailored instruction
- Group dialogue
- Guided audio files for home practice and workbook