This recipe is the perfect remedy for a hot summer day! Don't worry about buying popsicles molds if you don't already have them - you can just use paper cups and ice cream sticks as an alternative.
- 10 oranges
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Extract 2 cups of juice from the oranges.
- Combine 1/2 cup orange juice and the tahini in a blender for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a 1-quart bowl and stir in the remaining juice and vanilla.
- Pour into small paper cups and freeze overnight.
- To make popsicles, place ice cream sticks in the cups and freeze overnight.