Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us. If you are considering applying to be a UC San Diego Health volunteer, you will need to:
- Be at least age 16 and older
- Be available to start immediately
- Commit to a minimum of 100 hours of service over a six- to seven-month period
Skills of Successful Volunteers
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision
- Good listening skills and ability to follow instructions
- Dependable and flexible
- Positive and professional attitude
- Physical ability to perform tasks at assigned work area
Current volunteer opportunities are listed below, along with relevant submission instructions:
- Clinical Volunteers: Please apply through the UC San Diego volunteer office and indicate your interest in working with Integrative Medicine.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Research Volunteers: Please apply through the Krupp Center for Integrative Research.
- Interns: In order to receive credit for an internship, your school must be an affiliate of UC San Diego. Please contact our Center for Integrative Education to inquire about available internships.