These white bean broccoli burgers are packed with protein, fiber, and flavor, making them perfect for any lunch or dinner. The patties are also super easy to freeze and save for another day - just wrap them individually and store in the freezer.
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and minced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup finely diced broccoli
- 3 tablespoons tahini (or ground toasted sesame seeds)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini or navy beans, drained well
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine onion, garlic, broccoli, and a pinch of sea salt. Sauté with a small amount of water (if needed) until veggies are soft and onions are translucent. Remove from heat, stir in tahini.
- Add beans to a large mixing bowl, mash using a fork or potato masher. Add skillet mixture, oats, and sea salt, stirring to combine completely.
- Using hands, form mixture into patties about 4 inches across, 3/4 inch thick.
- Place patties on prepared baking sheet, bake at 350 °F for 25 minutes.